I have read all kinds of beauty tips in my day and some of them have stood the test of time and become part of my life.
Others (probably most of them) are just too weird, impractical or ineffective to be repeated.
You often find conflicting advice too from the experts.
You know how it is, one says put your eyeliner here, the other says never put eyeliner there. You can go demented trying to follow everything.
But I like to see beauty care as one big experiment.
Try out anything that seems sensible because you never know if it will help or not until you test it out on your skin, your hair, your body. We are all different and so we will all get different results from suggested products and techniques.
Even when you have something that works or works well enough, don’t be scared to try new things. A new makeup look or a new product may work even better for you.
Just read any beauty tips with a bit of caution before you try them out
- Is the tip meant for my type of hair or skin? (No point trying out tips for oily skin if your skin is like the Gobi desert)
- Is this tip practical? How much mess is involved? (Covering your face with mashed up avocado springs to mind here)
- Can you afford to try this? (yes, Creme de la Mer might be great for your skin but a girl has to eat as well)
- Does it make you look ridiculous? Does it make answering a knock at the door impossible? (I rest my case on the mashed up avocado)
- Do you have time for it? (If you can’t find time to sleep or keep fit or see your friends but you’re thinking about a skin care routine that takes twenty minutes a day, get your priorities sorted first)
How To Find Tips and Guides on Beauty Top To Toe
|If you’re looking for beauty tips on any of the following please see the main sections below.
|See below, for more beauty tips